Well, I just completed my first project in many weeks--a card for my daughter and son-in-laws anniversary. I did a lot of different things with this card and learned some new things also like making digi stamps into SVG's. Wow, I was so pleased. I am going to make a list of what I used for this card.
1. Pumpkins are an SVG from Cutting Up With Class (will enter into their 1st challenge)
2. Apples and Apple Basket from Cutting Cafe Digi converted to an SVG into MTC
3. Tree is a Digi Stamp from My Time Made Easy and also converted to an SVG
4. Happy Fall Y'All from Cutting Up With Class (an SVG)
5. The inside of the card was created with MTC downloads and used Cri-Kit pens for writing
6. Most of the papers used were from DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack and Coordinations Foundation papers.
I learned about a program (free download) called Gimp 2 from My Time Made Easy. You can import digi stamp pages and then separate them into individual stamps. Then I saved them and converted them to PDF's thru Microsoft Office and was able to then Pixel Trace them into MTC and then cut them with my Expression. What fun.